Lousy day overall as I could never get into a rhythm with the market. Seemed like all day I was a tick short of either entering a trade or getting out of one.
Only hit on 1 of 6 trades placed today and the sole winner was just $63. So if anything, I have to be pleased with the level of risk management as my avg loss was just $70 on 3 contracts. Not even 2 full ticks.
On 3 of my 5 losers, my 1st profit target was hit but wasn't filled as we never traded thru those levels. And on at least 2 of the trades after I exited the market continued in the intended direction. Things were definitely a bit choppy so I'm sure this had something to do with it.
Only forced maybe 1 trade and I would've still given myself a B- on that setup.
The best part about today is that I can recover this loss with one avg sized winner tomorrow. I started off last week with a loss as well and ended up ok.
What Is The Best Way To Learn Trading?
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment