After some further reflection this weekend, it's clear I've got to tweak my setups to meld with the current market environment. Would've been nice to have made these adjustments two weeks ago, but I guess now's better than later.
For starters I've been taking way too many trades as the market action has intensified. So I'll be adding a moving avg filter and stochs to my charts to help me screen trades. I'm usually more of a price action trader, not relying on technical indicators, but when things start moving fast, technical indicators help provide a nice visual representation of what's going on. Sure I might miss a solid trade here and there, but I'll also miss some losses too.
And I'll be limiting myself to half my usual size until I can string together several solid days and feel comfortable with my trading.
Eager to get the week started.
What Is The Best Way To Learn Trading?
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment