Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday Pre-Market Thoughts (1/20)

Today my goal is to focus on my two core setups (pullbacks and countertrend scalps), manage my risk well, and at the end of the day if I'm profitable great.  In looking back at my records over the past few weeks, I've been much too sloppy.  Taking setups that were very marginal.  I had been on such an impressive run after Thanksgiving, that I got a bit cocky.  I've been taking marginal setups with the thought that I could always exit for small loss, worst case.  At this point in my trading I need more structure to right this ship. 

Oh yeah, and today at least I know that B of A and Wells Fargo are due to report earnings before the bell.  Major brainfart yesterday with C.  With this in mind, I'll be limiting my pre-market trading until we get thru the crux of earnings season.

No comments:

Post a Comment