10:30AM
Just one trade so far in the young day. This was a countertrend long @ 7:15 right after the B of A earnings release. There was a clear volume spike which usually indicates a temp bottom. I didn't take the first entry, but instead waited for the 2nd chance opp on the 1st pullback. Worked out well even though it took a while to develop. Scaled out of the trade for a $250 profit. Closed the last 2 lots early when momentum seemed to wain, and didn't want to risk the profits with WFC still left to report. At the end of the day I left about $100 on the table with where my last 2 tgts were positioned.
I've also missed two more excellent CT setups. The first was a short setup after the WFC release. Perfect setup with little to no heat. And then a long CT setup at around 9:48AM on a clear vol spike following a push lower. Both of these were picture perfect setups. Missed the first while I was in the shower, and the second because I stepped away from the computer for a few mins. Ugg.
4:00PM
Another day not much has changed. Actually that's not entirely true. Aside from one bonehead trade, a long CT setup, taken at 11:00AM where I lost $450 I didn't trade horribly today.
Started the day 3 for 3 and up $487. Then I took a long after a nice volume spike at 11AM, but didn't manage my risk well and choked into the collapse. And of course a few mins later we were back up near my original entry. Nice job, not!
Last 3 trades of the day essentially lost $138 as I couldn't get into any kind of rhythm.
Despite losing $100 on the day, I feel like I can build from today's activity. Need to re-focus and come into tomorrow ready to rock n' roll. And stay out of trouble in the pre-market.
What Is The Best Way To Learn Trading?
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment